The massive field for the 2017 GIRLS GymRat CHALLENGE is now set. With a field comprised of some of the top programs and players in the eastern United States, the GIRL’S GymRat CHALLENGE will unquestionably be one of the most visible and competitive events on the summer calendar. With over 3,443 players representing sixteen U.S. states and Canadian provinces, this field is LOADED with both individual and team talent.
BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY AND DOMINO EFFECT OF ANY CHANGES AT THIS LATE DATE, ONCE THE SCHEDULE IS COMPLETED, IT CANNOT BE CHANGED. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR E-MAIL THE TOURNAMENT OFFICE ASKING FOR VENUE OR GAME TIME CHANGES. THE TIME FOR MAKING SUCH REQUESTS IS WELL PASSED. WE SENT SEVERAL E-MAILS & TEXT MESSAGES TO BOTH TEAM LEADERS AND COACHES WITH THE PROCESS AND TIMELINE FOR PROVIDING US WITH SCHEDULING REQUESTS. ONLY SPECIAL REQUESTS INPUTTED INTO YOUR TEAM DASHBOARD COULD BE CONSIDERED. REQUESTS SUBMITTED IN THAT MANNER FEED DIRECTLY INTO OUR SCHEDULING SYSTEM. WE RECEIVED 101 SPECIAL REQUESTS THROUGH THAT PROCESS AND WE WERE ABLE TO MEET NEARLY ALL OF THOSE REQUESTS. HOWEVER, WITH THE SIZE AND MAGNITUDE OF THE FIELD, INCLUDING 393 GAMES OVER 36 HOURS IN SEVEN DIFFERENT VENUES AND 4 DIFFERENT AGE DIVISIONS, THE SCHEDULE IS EXTREMELY COMPLEX. DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY OF THE SCHEDULE, WE SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR TAKE ADDITIONAL REQUESTS AT THIS LATE DATE.
PLEASE NOTE: Teams withdrawing from the event after the schedule has been posted receive
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND AND may be prohibited from competing in future GymRat CHALLENGE events.
HOTEL INFORMATION: If you have not already booked your team hotel, at this late date, hotel space is at an extreme premium. ALL HOTEL-RELATED QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO GREG KELLER AT ARN. GREG CAN BE REACHED AT 1-800-509-9039. Please do NOT call the Tournament Office with hotel-related questions. We will simply be referring you back to Greg and ARN. ARN is in place as a free service to all competing teams to provide hotel support. ALL teams needing hotel space are REQUIRED to book through the ARN system. This will ensure that GymRat CHALLENGE rates remain the lowest available in the area year over year. Teams booking hotel space outside of the ARN system will be REMOVED from the event schedule. For more on the GymRat CHALLENGE Preferred Hotel policy, please visit http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/team-hotel-requirements/ Please understand that if you are contacting them at this late date, you have vastly limited your available lodging options. Your patience and cooperation is always appreciated as ARN works to accommodate you.
For each Age Division (13U, 14U, 15U, 16U), the following documents are provided:
**PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT TO LOCATE YOUR TEAM’S POOL ASSIGNMENT.
DIRECTIONS to all GymRat CHALLENGE competition venues can be found on http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/game-sites-directions/. COURT NUMBERS associated with each venue are also indicated. Where applicable, we have provided GPS addresses for your convenience. GPS is only advisable for use when traveling to our non-collegiate facilities. Generally speaking, college and universities only provide street addresses for centrally located points on their campuses. Locating those addresses via GPS systems may get you to the college campus, but will likely NOT place you near the competition venue. The directions that are provided on GymRatCHALLENGE.com are specifically designed to get you to the entrance of the competition venue. Where GPS is not available or applicable, please refer to those directions that we have taken the time to provide and test. For your additional reference and convenience, we have also provided links to our host facility websites.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TEAMS MUST ARRIVE AT THEIR GAME SITE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED GAME TIME. If time permits, we will begin games early in order to keep the tournament running on schedule throughout the weekend. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND WILL BE PERFORMING IN SARATOGA SPRINGS ON THE EVENING OF SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TRAFFIC IN SARATOGA COULD BE HEAVY AS THE CONCERT TIME APPROACHES.
TEAM CHECK-IN will take place at the site of your first game. At the time of CHECK-IN, we will need to know your team hotel, number of rooms you’ve booked at the hotel property, and contact information (contact person/coach cell phone number, etc.). PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME
GAME SCORES & TRACKING: Once the event begins, you can track all game scores and standings by logging into your GymRat account at https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/ . We look forward to having your team(s) competing in the GymRat CHALLENGE along with a field representing some of the best programs and players in the nation. In keeping with our reputation, our staff is busily preparing the final event details, and our team of over 70 evaluators is anxiously awaiting the opportunity to identify rising national stars on both the team and individual level. If approached by one of our evaluators, please give them your time to provide applicable information about potential ALL-GymRat CHALLENGE performers that will be highlighted in our post-event press release. In the four weeks surrounding the 2016 GIRL’S GymRat CHALLENGE, the post-event press release received over 1,243,000 hits as basketball experts and fans across the country viewed the post-event press release and ALL-GymRat CHALLENGE selections. The GymRat CHALLENGE Evaluation Team is comprised of current and former professional coaches, college coaches, high school coaches, and media members. We take the evaluation process very seriously as well as the responsibility that comes along with creating a post-event press release that garners this volume of readership and credibility with college coaches across the country. Every team in all Age Divisions at the GymRat CHALLENGE is viewed at least twice by at least two separate evaluators in order to ensure that we are collaborating and not relying on the opinion of any single evaluator based on any single game or performance. NO OTHER EVENT IN THE COUNTRY PROVIDES THE DEPTH OF EVALUATION SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE GymRat CHALLENGE.
The post-event report re-capping major performances and naming ALL-GymRat selections in each Age division will be made available through your GymRat account. Team leaders and coaches will be able to view the report through their TEAM DASHBOARD. Players and parents can view report through their ENHANCED PROFILE in the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX. All team roster and player profile information is made electronically available to college coaches and evaluators across the country thorough the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX. As a result, it is critically important that all coaches and players ensure that their roster and profile information is completely up to date. Please be sure to log-into your GymRat account in order to ensure the accuracy of the data that exists for you in the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX. ALL players in ALL Age Divisions have recruiting profiles contained in the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX and ALL players in ALL Age Divisions have accounts in the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX that allow them access to those profiles. Those accounts are automatically created when a player is added to a roster to compete in the GymRat CHALLENGE & that player ACCEPTS that roster spot. If you do not know you GymRat account log-in credentials, please contact the Tournament Office at COMPETE@GymRatCHALLENGE.com . The GymRat RECRUITING INDEX is the latest tool that demonstrates why no event in the nation does more to promote its top performers than the GymRat CHALLENGE, and why more players are recruited out of the GymRat CHALLENGE than any other event in the country.
In addition, over 180 college coaches, scouting services, and publications are expected to be attendance at the GymRat CHALLENGE. Please note that INACCURATE roster data only delays the recruiting process. For example, if you have failed to provide us with accurate jersey numbers, it makes it very difficult for players from your team(s) to be identified as ALL-GymRat CHALLENGE performers and named in the post event press release that will receive over ONE MILLION hits in the weeks surrounding the event. All teams are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the roster data that they have submitted. Please know that if you have provided incomplete or inaccurate roster data, it makes it very difficult for players from your program to be properly recognized for their GymRat CHALLENGE performances.
Please refer to www.GymRatCHALLENGE.com and follow @GymRatCHALLENGE on TWITTER for any additional event details, and don’t hesitate to contact the tournament office directly at 1-888-7-GYMRAT (1-888-749-6728) or e-mail COMPETE@GymRatCHALLENGE.com if you have any questions or comments.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING REMINDERS
Game sites will be numbered as follows:
Courts # 1-4: SKIDMORE COLLEGE Get Directions
Courts # 5-6: SARATOGA MAPLE AVE Middle School Get Directions
Courts # 7: SARATOGA HIGH SCHOOL Get Directions
Courts # 8-10: RPI EAST CAMPUS ARENA Get Directions
Courts # 11-13: RPI ROBISON GYMNASIUM Get Directions
Courts # 14-17: UNION COLLEGE VINIAR ATHLETIC COMPLEX Get Directions
Courts # 18-21: SARATOGA RECREATION CENTER Get Directions
TEAMS ARE EXPECTED T0 ARRIVE ON SITE A MINIMUM OF THIRTY (30) MINUTES BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED GAME TIMES.
The stated mission of the GymRat CHALLENGE is to allow young basketball athletes the opportunity to compete at the highest level and to showcase their skills in pursuit of the opportunity to play collegiately and beyond. The overwhelming success rate of the GymRat CHALLENGE in this mission is well documented . ANYONE CAUSING A DISRUPTION TO THE KIDS’ OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE THEIR SKILLS AND/OR BEHAVING IN A MANNER THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE WILL BE REMOVED FOR ALL EVENT VENUES.
ANY PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER EXHIBITING BEHAVIOR THAT IS DEEMED TO BE DISRUPTIVE TO THE EVENT AND/OR THE COMPETITION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FOR THE EVENT AND BANNED FROM ALL COMPETITION VENUES. AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF EVENT ORGANIZERS, DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR FROM ANY PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF THE TEAM OR TEAMS ASSOCIATED WITH SAID PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM TO ENSURE THAT THOSE IN THEIR TRAVEL PARTY ARE AWARE OF THE STANDARDS, RULES, AND CODE OF CONDUCT AT THE GymRat CHALLENGE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO ANY PLAYER, TEAM, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER THAT IS EJECTED FROM THE EVENT.
- DIRECTIONS TO ALL GYMRAT CHALLENGE COMPETITION VENUES CAN BE FOUND ON http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/game-sites-directions/ . COURT NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH EACH VENUE ARE ALSO INDICATED. WHERE APPLICABLE, WE HAVE PROVIDED GPS ADDRESSES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. GPS IS ONLY ADVISABLE FOR USE WHEN TRAVELING TO OUR NON-COLLEGIATE FACILITIES. GENERALLY SPEAKING, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITIES ONLY PROVIDE STREET ADDRESSES FOR CENTRALLY LOCATED POINTS ON THEIR CAMPUSES. LOCATING THOSE ADDRESSES VIA GPS SYSTEMS MAY GET YOU TO THE COLLEGE CAMPUS, BUT WILL LIKELY NOT PLACE YOU NEAR THE COMPETITION VENUE. THE DIRECTIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED ON GYMRATCHALLENGE.COM ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE COMPETITION VENUE. WHERE GPS IS NOT AVAILABLE OR APPLICABLE, PLEASE REFER TO THOSE DIRECTIONS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO PROVIDE AND TEST. FOR YOUR ADDITIONAL REFERENCE AND CONVENIENCE, WE HAVE ALSO PROVIDED LINKS TO OUR HOST FACILITY WEBSITES.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT COACHES MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE TO OUR EVALUATION STAFF TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR IDENTIFY PLAYERS DURING THE EVENT. THOSE EVALUATORS ARE CHARGED WITH CREATING THE POST-EVENT PRESS RELEASE THAT DETAILS TOP TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL PERFORMERS AND RECEIVES EXTREMELY WIDE READERSHIP. IN THE TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING THE GIRL’S GymRat CHALLENGE, THIS POST-EVENT REPORT ANNUALLY RECEIVES OVER 1,000,000 HITS FROM INTERESTED FANS, COACHES, AND PUBLICATIONS. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT ROSTERS (i.e., missing or incorrect jersey numbers) MAKE IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY PLAYERS AND PROVIDE THEM WITH THE NOTORIETY THAT THEY DESERVE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF YOUR PLAYERS ARE LISTED CORRECTLY (BOTH FIRST & LAST NAMES) WITH THE CORRECT JERSEY NUMBERS IN GAMECHANGER BEFORE EACH GAME.
- PLEASE BE AWARE AND RESPONIBLE FOR ALL GAMES RULES AND RULES OF CONDUCT. GymRat CHALLENGE RULES AND POLICIES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GAME RULES AND RULES OF CONDUCT CAN BE FOUND IN THE GAME RULES SECTION OF GymRatCHALLENGE.com AT http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/game-rules-code-of-conduct/ . The GymRat CHALLENGE IS AN AAU SANCTIONED EVENT AND, AS SUCH, FOLLOWS THE PRESCRIBED CODE OF CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE GUIDELINES FOR THOSE ORGANIZATIONS. AS SUCH, COACHES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WEAR SLIPPERS OR SANDALS ON THE SIDELINE DURING THE COURSE OF THE GAME, COACHES MUST BE APPROPRIATELY ATTIRED ON THE SIDELINE DURING THE COURSE OF THE GAME, AND COACHES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WEAR BASEBALL HATS, DOO RAGS (WAVE CAPS) OR BEANIES WHILE COACHING DURING THE EVENT.
- THE GymRat CHALLENGE HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY IN REFERENCE TO FIGHTING AND ACTS OF VIOLENCE. ANY PLAYER OR TEAM PERSONNEL COMMITTING AN ACT OF VIOLENCE OR RECEIVING A TECHNICAL FOUL FOR FIGHTING WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE GAME, REQUIRED TO SIT OUT THEIR TEAM’S NEXT GAME, AND MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT ORGANIZERS. EJECTED PLAYERS/TEAM PERSONNEL WILL BE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT VENUE AND, IF CIRCUMSTANCES WARRANT, WILL BE REMANDED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. ANY PLAYER/TEAM PERSONNEL EJECTED UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ALL TOURNAMENT VENUES AND FROM PARTICIPATION IN ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS. FURTHER, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS, A SINGLE ACT OF VIOLENCE COMMITTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER OR TEAM PERSONNEL MEMBER MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AND DISMISSAL OF THE ENTIRE TEAM FROM ANY FURTHER COMPETITION IN THE CURRENT GymRat CHALLENGE AND/OR ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS.
- ALL TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO MEET THEIR THREE GAME GUARANTEE AND COMPETE IN ALL SCHEDULED GAMES. ANY TEAM FORFEITING FOR FAILING TO APPEAR IN ANY GAME WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR AN ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION FEE ($650) PER FORFEITED GAME AND HAVE THEIR PROGRAM BE SUBJECT TO BEING BANNED FROM COMPETING IN ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS.
- PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE AGE ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTATION (BIRTH CERTIFICATES, AAU CARDS, ETC.) FOR ALL PLAYERS WITH AT THE EVENT IN CASE OF A PROTEST OR AGE ELIGIBIILITY VERIFICATION SITUATION. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT, AS AN AAU SANCTIONED EVENT, THE GymRat CHALLENGE STRICTLY ADHERES TO AAU GRADE AND AGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. THOSE REQUIREMENTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE “WHO, WHAT, WHERE,…” SECTION OF GymRatCHALLENGE.com. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT DIRECTORS, TEAMS USING INELIGIBLE PLAYERS MAY BE DISQUALIFED FROM THE EVENT, FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS, AND/OR FUTURE AAU SANCTIONED EVENTS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THESE REQUIREMENTS AND TO ENSURE THAT ALL PLAYERS ARE WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY, PLEASE MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS IMMEDIATELY. WITH THE SIZE AND SCOPE OF THIS EVENT, HOTEL SPACE HAS BECOME VERY LIMITED. YOU MAY VIEW THE EVENT PREFERRED HOTEL LIST ONLINE, OR SIMPLY CALL 1-866-507-7015, AND A HOTEL RESERVATIONS EXPERT FROM OUR LODGING LOGISTICS PARTNER, ALLIANCE RESERVATIONS NETWORK (ARN), WILL ASSIST WITH ALL OF YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION NEEDS. PER THE INFORMATION IN YOUR e-CONFIRMATION, ALL TEAMS IN NEED OF HOTEL SPACE ARE REQUIRED TO BOOK THROUGH ARN IN ORDER TO ALLOW ARN MAXIMUM NEGOTIATING LEVERAGE AND ENSURE THAT HOTEL PRICES REMAIN REASONABLE FOR TEAMS COMPETING IN THE GymRat CHALLENGE.
- TEAM CHECK-IN WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE SITE OF YOUR FIRST GAME
- WE WILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR TEAM HOTEL, # OF ROOMS BOOKED, AND TEAM CONTACT ROOM # WHEN YOU CHECK IN AT THE SITE OF YOUR FIRST GAME.
- ALL REASONABLE, FEASIBLE, AND POSSIBLE SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE CONDSIDERED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. ALTHOUGH WE ATTEMPT TO MEET EVERY REASONABLE SPECIAL REQUEST, SOME ARE SIMPLY NOT POSSIBLE, BECAUSE OF THE SIZE AND SCOPE OF THE EVENT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR FLEXIBILITY.
- Following the conclusion of Pool Play, Bracket Meetings in each age division will be held to announce the seedings for Championship Round Play. Times and sites for Bracket Meetings can be found on all game schedules and will be posted at all tournament venues. All teams in contention to advance to Championship Round Play must have a representative at these meetings.
- The GymRat CHALLENGE is a Championship Style event, and your FINAL tournament game will be determined by your team’s performance in Pool Play and, potentially, the Championship Round. CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND PLAY IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE AND INTENSE. BECAUSE OF THE INTENSELY HIGH LEVEL OF COMPETITION, MULTIPLE OVERTIME GAMES HAVE BECOME THE NORM. IN ORDER TO CLAIM A GYMRAT CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP, TEAMS MUST DEMONSTRATE NOT ONLY A HIGH LEVEL OF SKILL, BUT ALSO TREMENDOUS ENDURANCE. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO KEEP GAMES ON SCHEDULE, BUT BECAUSE OF THE INTENSE LEVEL OF COMPETITION AND STRONG LIKELIHOOD FOR OVERTIME GAMES, TEAMS ADVANCING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND SHOULD BUILD FLEXIBILITY INTO THEIR TRAVEL PLANS.
- ANY TEAM WISHING TO FILE A PROTEST, MUST PROVIDE A SIGNED PROTEST IN WRITING TO AN AGE DIVISION DIRECTOR. A PROTEST FEE OF $100 MUST ALSO BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME THAT THE PROTEST IS SUBMITTED. IF THE PROTEST IS UPHELD, THE FEE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PROTESTOR. IF THE PROTEST IS NOT UPHELD, THE FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED. ANY PROTEST INVOLVING AGE/GRADE ELIGIBILITY MUST IDENTIFY THE NAME OF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION AS WELL AS THE “REASONABLE CAUSE” FOR THE PROTEST (I.E., A PROTEST MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED BASED ON A PLAYER’S SIZE).
- ON-SITE ATHLETIC TRAINERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION AND INJURY CARE ONLY. TEAMS ARE RESPONSILBE FOR THEIR OWN PREVENTITIVE CARE AND EQUIPMENT (i.e., ANKLE TAPING AND TAPE).
- GymRat CHALLENGE GEAR WILL BE ON SALE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP MERCHANDISE AFTER THE EVENT. TEAMS THAT HAVE ORDERED T-SHIRTS IN ADVANCE WILL HAVE THEIR ORDER WAITING FOR THEM AT CHECK-IN.
- FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, ALL EVENT PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ISSUED WRIST BANDS THAT MUST BE WORN THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND. THESE WRIST BANDS WILL ALLOW PLAYERS AND COACHES ENTRY INTO ALL TOURNAMENT VENUES. THESE WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED TO ALL ROSTERED PLAYERS AND TO A MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) COACHES AND ONE BENCH (1) SUPPORT PERSONNEL (SCOREKEEPER) PER TEAM. WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE ISSUES TO ANY NON-BENCH PERSONNEL. PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST WEAR THEIR WRISTBAND ON THEIR PERSON (WRIST/ANKLE). BANDS CANNOT BE WORN ON SNEAKERS OR BAGS.
- ENTRY TO TOURNAMENT SITES WILL BE DENIED WITHOUT WRISTBAND AND/OR TICKETS. TOURNAMENT PASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL SITES FOR $15, AND ONE-DAY PASSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR $10.
- ANY PERSON FOUND ENTERING THE EVENT WITHOUT A TICKET OR WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A COMPETITION WRISTBAND WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE VENUE AND IMMEDIATELY REMANDED TO THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- EACH TEAM WILL RECEIVE ONE EVENT PROGRAM. A LIMITED NUMBER OF EVENT PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN PRINTED AND WILL BE ON SALE AT ALL VENUES FOR $5 ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PARENTS AND FANS THAT WISH TO PURCHASE EVENT PROGRAMS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO DO SO WHEN THEY BUY THEIR TICKET FOR ENTRY INTO THE EVENT.
TEAMS ARE EXPECTED T0 ARRIVE ON SITE A MINIMUM OF THIRTY (30) MINUTES BEFORE THEIR SCHEDULED GAME TIMES.