The field for the 2021 GIRLS GymRat CHALLENGE is now set with top teams Virginia to New England converging on New York State’s Capital Region to compete for the national spotlight. The GymRat CHALLENGE the largest event of its kind in the eastern United States, the third largest event of its kind on the entire North American continent, and unquestionably one of the most complete and competitive events of the summer.
For each Age Division (12U, 13U, 14U, 9TH GRADE, 10TH GRADE, 11TH GRADE), we have provided an ALPHABETICAL list of entries along with full game schedules below.
**PLEASE UTILIZE THIS SITE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE GAME SCHEDULE AND EVENT INFORMATION**
Game sites will be numbered as follows:
Courts # 1-3: ALBANY CAPITAL CENTER
Courts # 4-6: HUDSON VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE McDONOUGH ATHLETIC COMPLEX
Courts # 7-8: AFRIM’S SPORTS CENTER
Courts # 9-12: SARATOGA REC CENTER
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TEAMS MUST ARRIVE AT THEIR GAME SITE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED GAME TIME. If time permits, we will begin games up to ten minutes early in order to keep the tournament running on schedule throughout the weekend.
BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY AND DOMINO EFFECT OF ANY CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE, ONCE THE SCHEDULE IS COMPLETED, IT CANNOT & WILL NOT BE CHANGED. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR E-MAIL THE TOURNAMENT OFFICE ASKING FOR VENUE OR GAME TIME CHANGES. THE TIME FOR MAKING SUCH REQUESTS IS WELL PASSED. WE PROVIDE A VERY STRAIGHT-FORWARD PROCESS FOR SUBMITTING SCHEDULING REQUESTS. WE HAVE COMMUNICATED THAT PROCESS MULTIPLE TIMES TO ALL TEAM LEADERS AND HEAD COACHES. FOR ALL REQUESTS RECEIVED THROUGH THAT PROCESS, WE TOOK GREAT STEPS TO INCORPORATE THEM INTO OUR SCHEDULING PLAN. WE HAVE MET IN EXCESS OF 98% OF ALL REQUESTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE GymRat SYSTEM. WE SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE ANY CHANGES OR TAKE ADDITIONAL REQUESTS AT THIS LATE DATE. THE SCHEDULE IS SET, HAS BEEN PUBLISHED, AND MADE AVAILABLE TO MEDIA, COLLEGE COACHES & SPONSORS.
THE SCHEDULE WILL NOT BE CHANGED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR RESPECTFUL ADHERENCE TO THIS POLICY.
PLEASE NOTE: TEAMS WITHDRAWING FROM THE EVENT AFTER THE SCHEDULE HAS BEEN POSTED RECEIVE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND AND MAY BE PROHIBITED FROM COMPETING IN FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS.
Huge demand combined with lingering COIVD and facility restrictions have resulted in the largest Waiting List in the 24 year history of the GymRat CHALLENGE. We have re-configured our format and schedule to allow as many teams as possible into the event, but even with those measures, the Waiting List has climbed to 154 teams.
COVID restrictions are causing us to have to eliminate the Championship Round from this year’s event. Because we love the competitiveness of the Championship Round format, this will NOT be a permanent change. PLEASE do NOT call our office to tell us why the Championship Round should remain in the event. That’s not necessary, because WE ALREADY FULLY AGREE WITH YOU! This is simply a modification that we need to make as some COVID policy restrictions continue to linger. When COVID is fully behind us in 2022, the Championship Round will return with its full level of intensity.
All teams will receive a three game guarantee. We are working diligently to balance each pool in order to provide the most competitive match-ups during the event, so that our Evaluation Team can view players in the proper competitive alignments.
Games will begin as early as 8:00 AM on Saturday and run one hour and five minutes apart with the last tip on Saturday coming at 10:05 PM. The first tip on Sunday will be at 8:00 AM with the final games of the event tipping off at 5:45 PM on Sunday.
TEAM CHECK-IN will take place at the site of your first game. At the time of CHECK-IN, we will need to know your team hotel, number of rooms you’ve booked at the hotel property, and whether your team checked in on Friday or Saturday. PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME.
GAME SCORES & TRACKING: Once the event begins, you can track all game scores by logging into your GymRat account at https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/ .
The GymRat REPORT: The 2021 GIRLS GymRat CHALLENGE Event Report will be released and posted to all GymRat RECRUITING INDEX accounts on Friday, June 18th. The comprehensive 60+ page report includes an event re-cap, as well as the announcement of ALL-GymRat selections and evaluations in all Age Divisions for one of the summer’s biggest, most competitive, and most respected basketball events.
In addition to being available to every college coach in the United States through the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX, the GymRat Report is also available to all players and parents through the player’s GymRat RECRUITING INDEX profile. An ENHANCED Profile subscription is required in order to access the GymRat Report. CLICK HERE for more information and step by step instructions on how to view the GymRat REPORT.
The GymRat Report is the most extensive report provided by any basketball event in the nation. The GymRat Report is prepared by the 70+ person GymRat Evaluation Staff that is on-site throughout all GymRat events. The Evaluation Staff is comprised of expert current and former professional, college, and high school coaches, professional players, and media members. To properly evaluate during the event the GymRat Evaluation Staff is assigned in a matrix to cover all teams in all division. ALL teams at ALL Age Divisions of the GymRat CHALLENGE are viewed at least twice by at least two different GymRat evaluators. That way, no player is judged on a single performance or on the opinion of a single GymRat evaluator.
All evaluator notes and communication are compiled into the annual GymRat Report. This comprehensive 60+ page report details ALL-GymRat performers and event highlights for all Age Divisions of the GymRat CHALLENGE.
There is tremendous activity with the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX system throughout the year as college coaches track and contact players. Players with ENHANCED profiles have the ability to see exactly what college coaches are accessing their profiles as well as the use of the powerful communication tools built into the GymRat system. The GymRat RECRUITING INDEX is the most targeted and effective basketball recruiting profile service in the nation.
The stated mission of the GymRat CHALLENGE is to allow young basketball athletes the opportunity to compete at the highest level and to showcase their skills in pursuit of the opportunity to play collegiately and beyond. The overwhelming success rate of the GymRat CHALLENGE in this mission is well-documented.
ANYONE CAUSING A DISRUPTION TO ANY PLAYER’S OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE THEIR SKILLS AND/OR BEHAVING IN A MANNER THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE WILL BE REMOVED FOR ALL EVENT VENUES.
ANY PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER EXHIBITING BEHAVIOR THAT IS DEEMED TO BE DISRUPTIVE TO THE EVENT AND/OR THE COMPETITION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FOR THE EVENT AND BANNED FROM ALL COMPETITION VENUES. THIS ABSOLUTLEY INCLUDES ANY SPECTATOR WHO ENTERS THE PLAYING SURFACE AT ANY POINT OTHER THAN BEING WAIVED ON TO THE COURT BY MEDICAL PERSONNEL TO ADDRESS AN INJURED PLAYER.
AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF EVENT ORGANIZERS, DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR FROM ANY PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF THE TEAM OR TEAMS ASSOCIATED WITH SAID PLAYER, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM TO ENSURE THAT THOSE IN THEIR TRAVEL PARTY ARE AWARE OF THE STANDARDS, RULES, AND CODE OF CONDUCT AT THE GymRat CHALLENGE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED TO ANY PLAYER, TEAM, FAN, SPECTATOR, PARENT, AND/OR FAMILY MEMBER THAT IS EJECTED FROM THE EVENT.
PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE AGE ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTATION (BIRTH CERTIFICATES, AAU CARDS, PREP SCHOOL ADMISSION LETTERS, ETC.) FOR ALL PLAYERS AT THE EVENT IN CASE OF A PROTEST OR AGE ELIGIBIILITY VERIFICATION SITUATION. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE GymRat CHALLENGE STRICTLY ADHERES TO USA BASKETBAL GRADE AND AGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. THOSE REQUIREMENTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE “WHO, WHAT, WHERE,…” SECTION OF GymRatCHALLENGE.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PLAYER COMPETING IN THE 11th GRADE AGE DIVISION MUST HAVE REMAINING HIGH SCHOOL ELIGIBILITY. PLAYERS ATTENDING PREP SCHOOL IN THE FALL MUST HAVE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF THEIR PREP SCHOOL ADMISSION. THAT EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF A LETTER FROM THE PREP SCHOOL VERIFYING THE PLAYERS ACCEPTANCE FOR THE FALL TERM. PLAYERS NOT MEETING THE GRADE AND AGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT DIRECTORS, TEAMS USING INELIGIBLE PLAYERS MAY BE DISQUALIFED FROM THE EVENT, FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS, AND/OR FUTURE AAU AND/OR USA BASKETBALL SANCTIONED EVENTS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THESE REQUIREMENTS AND TO ENSURE THAT ALL PLAYERS ARE WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES.
PROESTS ARE NIETHER ENCOURAGED OR DISCOURAGED, BUT ALL PROTESTS WILL BE ADDRESSED WITH THE SAME OBJECTIVE PROCESS:
- ANY TEAM WISHING TO FILE A PROTEST MUST PROVIDE A SIGNED WRITTEN STATEMENT DETAILING THE REASON FOR THE PROTEST AND SUBMIT THAT STATEMENT TO AN AGE DIVISION DIRECTOR.
- A PROTEST FEE OF $100 (CASH) MUST ALSO BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME THAT THE PROTEST IS SUBMITTED.
- IF THE PROTEST IS UPHELD, THE FEE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PROTESTOR. IF THE PROTEST IS NOT UPHELD, THE FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
- ANY PROTEST INVOLVING AGE/GRADE ELIGIBILITY MUST IDENTIFY THE NAME OF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION AS WELL AS THE “REASONABLE CAUSE” FOR THE PROTEST (I.E., A PROTEST MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED BASED ON A PLAYER’S SIZE).
- FOR ANY PROTEST INVOLVING AGE/GRADE ELIGIBILITY, A FEE OF $100 (CASH) PER PROTESTED PLAYER MUST BE PROVIDED. EACH PROTESTED PLAYER IS CONSIDERED A SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL PROTEST.
- FOR ANY PROTEST INVOLVING AGE/GRADE ELIGIBILITY, A TEAM WILL HAVE TEN MINUTES FROM NOTIFICATION OF PROTEST TO PRODUCE AGE ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTATION FOR THE PLAYER IN QUESTION.
- Protests are not impactful or actionable until they are submitted in writing per the policy detailed above. If a protest is upheld, the penalty is enforced from the point of the protest forward. Protests are NOT enforced retroactively. THAT IS, ONCE A GAME BEGINS, ALL PLAYERS ARE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE THROUGH THE EXTENT OF THAT GAME. IF A PROTEST IS FILED AFTER A GAME ENDS, THE RESULT OF THE PROTEST WILL NOT BE RETROACTIVELY APPLIED TO THE RESULT OF THAT GAME. THE RESULTS OF SUCH A PROTEST WILL ONLY IMPACT PLAYER ELIGIBILITY GOING FORWARD.
- FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DISCRETION WILL ALWAYS BE APPLIED IN ORDER TO AVOID EMBARRASSING ANY YOUNG ATHLETE AND/OR HOLDING YOUNG ATHLETES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DECISIONS AND ACTIONS OF ADULTS.
Please refer to www.GymRatCHALLENGE.com and follow @GymRatCHALLENGE on TWITTER for any additional event details, and don’t hesitate to contact the tournament office directly at 1-888-7-GYMRAT (1-888-749-6728) or e-mail COMPETE@GymRatCHALLENGE.com if you have any questions or comments.
- TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR SPECTATORS AT ALL COMPETITION VENUES. TOURMANENT PASSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR $30 AND ALLOW ACCESS TO ALL GAMES ACROSS ALL GymRat CHALLENGE COMPETITION VENUES. ONE-DAY PASSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR $25 PER EVENT DAY.
- SENIOR CITIZEN PRICING: $25 FOR TOURNAMENT PASS/$20 FOR ONE-DAY PASS.
- FAMILY PRICING: TWO ADULTS WITH TWO OR MORE CHILDREN….$80 FOR TOURNAMENT PASS & $65 FOR ONE-DAY PASS
- CHILDREN UNDER SIX ADMITTED FOR FREE.
- ADDRESSES TO ALL GYMRAT CHALLENGE COMPETITION VENUES CAN BE FOUND ON http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/game-sites-directions/ . COURT NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH EACH VENUE ARE ALSO INDICATED. WHERE APPLICABLE, WE HAVE PROVIDED GPS ADDRESSES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. GPS IS ONLY ADVISABLE FOR USE WHEN TRAVELING TO OUR NON-COLLEGIATE FACILITIES. GENERALLY SPEAKING, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITIES ONLY PROVIDE STREET ADDRESSES FOR CENTRALLY LOCATED POINTS ON THEIR CAMPUSES. LOCATING THOSE ADDRESSES VIA GPS SYSTEMS MAY GET YOU TO THE COLLEGE CAMPUS, BUT WILL LIKELY NOT PLACE YOU NEAR THE COMPETITION VENUE. THE DIRECTIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED ON GYMRATCHALLENGE.COM ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE COMPETITION VENUE. WHERE GPS IS NOT AVAILABLE OR APPLICABLE, PLEASE REFER TO THOSE DIRECTIONS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO PROVIDE AND TEST. FOR YOUR ADDITIONAL REFERENCE AND CONVENIENCE, WE HAVE ALSO PROVIDED LINKS TO OUR HOST FACILITY WEBSITES.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT COACHES MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE TO OUR EVALUATION STAFF TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR IDENTIFY PLAYERS DURING THE EVENT. THOSE EVALUATORS ARE CHARGED WITH CREATING THE POST-EVENT GymRat REPORT THAT DETAILS TOP TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL PERFORMERS.
- PLEASE BE AWARE AND RESPONIBLE FOR ALL GAMES RULES AND RULES OF CONDUCT. GymRat CHALLENGE RULES AND POLICIES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GAME RULES AND RULES OF CONDUCT CAN BE FOUND IN THE GAME RULES SECTION OF GymRatCHALLENGE.com AT http://gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/game-rules-code-of-conduct/ . The GymRat CHALLENGE IS A HIGH PROFILE EVENT. AS SUCH, THE GymRat CHALLENGE FOLLOWS THE PRESCRIBED CODE OF CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE GUIDELINES FOR THOSE ORGANIZATIONS. COACHES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WEAR SLIPPERS OR SANDALS ON THE SIDELINE DURING THE COURSE OF THE GAME, COACHES MUST BE APPROPRIATELY ATTIRED ON THE SIDELINE DURING THE COURSE OF THE GAME, AND COACHES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WEAR BASEBALL HATS, DOO RAGS (WAVE CAPS) OR BEANIES WHILE COACHING DURING THE EVENT.
- THE GymRat CHALLENGE HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY IN REFERENCE TO FIGHTING AND ACTS OF VIOLENCE. ANY PLAYER OR TEAM PERSONNEL COMMITTING AN ACT OF VIOLENCE OR RECEIVING A TECHNICAL FOUL FOR FIGHTING WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE GAME, REQUIRED TO SIT OUT THEIR TEAM’S NEXT GAME, AND MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT ORGANIZERS. EJECTED PLAYERS/TEAM PERSONNEL WILL BE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT VENUE AND, IF CIRCUMSTANCES WARRANT, WILL BE REMANDED TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. ANY PLAYER/TEAM PERSONNEL EJECTED UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ALL TOURNAMENT VENUES AND FROM PARTICIPATION IN ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS. FURTHER, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS, A SINGLE ACT OF VIOLENCE COMMITTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER OR TEAM PERSONNEL MEMBER MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AND DISMISSAL OF THE ENTIRE TEAM FROM ANY FURTHER COMPETITION IN THE CURRENT GymRat CHALLENGE AND/OR ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS.
- ALL TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO MEET THEIR THREE GAME GUARANTEE AND COMPETE IN ALL SCHEDULED GAMES. ANY TEAM FORFEITING FOR FAILING TO APPEAR IN ANY GAME WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR AN ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION FEE PER FORFEITED GAME AND HAVE THEIR PROGRAM BE SUBJECT TO BEING BANNED FROM COMPETING IN ANY FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS.
- PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE AGE ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTATION (BIRTH CERTIFICATES, AAU CARDS, PREP SCHOOL ADMISSION LETTERS, ETC.) FOR ALL PLAYERS AT THE EVENT IN CASE OF A PROTEST OR AGE ELIGIBIILITY VERIFICATION SITUATION. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE GymRat CHALLENGE STRICTLY ADHERES TO USA BASKETBAL GRADE AND AGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. THOSE REQUIREMENTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE “WHO, WHAT, WHERE,…” SECTION OF GymRatCHALLENGE.com. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PLAYER COMPETING IN THE 11th GRADE AGE DIVISION MUST HAVE REMAINING HIGH SCHOOL ELIGIBILITY. PLAYERS ATTENDING PREP SCHOOL IN THE FALL MUST HAVE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF THEIR PREP SCHOOL ADMISSION. THAT EVIDENCE MUST BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF A LETTER FROM THE PREP SCHOOL VERIFYING THE PLAYERS ACCEPTANCE FOR THE FALL TERM. PLAYERS NOT MEETING THE GRADE AND AGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT DIRECTORS, TEAMS USING INELIGIBLE PLAYERS MAY BE DISQUALIFED FROM THE EVENT, FUTURE GymRat CHALLENGE EVENTS, AND/OR FUTURE AAU AND/OR USA BASKETBALL SANCTIONED EVENTS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH TEAM TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THESE REQUIREMENTS AND TO ENSURE THAT ALL PLAYERS ARE WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY, PLEASE MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS IMMEDIATELY. WITH THE SIZE AND SCOPE OF THIS EVENT, HOTEL SPACE HAS BECOME VERY LIMITED. YOU MAY VIEW THE EVENT PREFERRED HOTEL LIST ONLINE.
- TEAM CHECK-IN WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE SITE OF YOUR FIRST GAME. WE WILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR TEAM HOTEL, # OF ROOMS BOOKED, AND CHECK IN DATE WHEN YOU CHECK IN AT THE SITE OF YOUR FIRST GAME.
- FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, ALL EVENT PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ISSUED WRIST BANDS THAT MUST BE WORN THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND. THESE WRIST BANDS WILL ALLOW PLAYERS AND COACHES ENTRY INTO ALL TOURNAMENT VENUES. THESE WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED TO ALL ROSTERED PLAYERS AND TO A MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) COACHES AND ONE BENCH (1) SUPPORT PERSONNEL (SCOREKEEPER) PER TEAM. WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE ISSUES TO ANY NON-BENCH PERSONNEL. PLAYERS AND COACHES MUST WEAR THEIR WRISTBAND ON THEIR PERSON (WRIST/ANKLE). BANDS CANNOT BE WORN ON SNEAKERS OR BAGS.
- ANY PERSON FOUND ENTERING THE EVENT WITHOUT A TICKET OR WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A COMPETITION WRISTBAND WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE VENUE AND IMMEDIATELY REMANDED TO THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- ANY TEAM WISHING TO FILE A PROTEST, MUST PROVIDE A SIGNED PROTEST IN WRITING TO AN AGE DIVISION DIRECTOR. A PROTEST FEE OF $100 (CASH) MUST ALSO BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME THAT THE PROTEST IS SUBMITTED. IF THE PROTEST IS UPHELD, THE FEE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PROTESTOR. IF THE PROTEST IS NOT UPHELD, THE FEE WILL NOT BE RETURNED. ANY PROTEST INVOLVING AGE/GRADE ELIGIBILITY MUST IDENTIFY THE NAME OF THE PLAYER IN QUESTION AS WELL AS THE “REASONABLE CAUSE” FOR THE PROTEST (I.E., A PROTEST MAY NOT BE SUBMITTED BASED ON A PLAYER’S SIZE). PROTESTS ARE NOT IMPACTFUL OR ACTIONABLE UNTIL THEY ARE SUBMITTED IN WRITING PER THE POLICY DETAILED ABOVE. IF A PROTEST IS UPHELD, THE PENALTY IS ENFORCED FROM THE POINT OF THE PROTEST FORWARD. PROTESTS ARE NOT ENFORCED RETROACTIVELY
- ON-SITE ATHLETIC TRAINERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION AND INJURY CARE ONLY. TEAMS ARE RESPONSILBE FOR THEIR OWN PREVENTITIVE CARE AND EQUIPMENT (i.e., ANKLE TAPING AND TAPE).
- GymRat CHALLENGE GEAR WILL BE ON SALE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP MERCHANDISE AFTER THE EVENT. TEAMS THAT HAVE ORDERED T-SHIRTS IN ADVANCE WILL HAVE THEIR ORDER WAITING FOR THEM AT CHECK-IN.