The GymRat CHALLENGE creates RECRUITING PROFILES for ALL players competing in the GymRat CHALLENGE. Those profiles are contained in a system known as the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX where they can be searched by college coaches and evaluators across the country as well as the on-site GymRat CHALLENGE Evaluation Staff. Access to the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX is available only to players competing in GymRat CHALLENGE events.
- This service is offered as an exclusive benefit to teams and players competing in the GymRat CHALLENGE
- Here’s how players gain the ability to view and maintain their GymRat RECRUITING PROFILE information:
- All teams registered to compete in the GymRat CHALLENGE are required to submit their rosters electronically through our online ROSTER system,
- Once a coach adds a player to his/her roster, the system automatically generates e-mail and text message that are sent to the player and his/her parents alerting them that the player has been placed on a roster to compete in the GymRat CHALLENGE
- The e-mail contains simple, step-by-step instructions explaining how the player and his/her parents gain access to the player’s GymRat RECRUITING PROFILE
- The e-mail also provides links that allow players and parents to view and understand the benefits of upgrading to an ENHANCED PROFILE in order to allow the player to realize the advantages of making their profile searchable to college coaches and evaluators 365 days a year through the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX.