College coaches and evaluators are utilizing and accessing the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX player profiles YEAR-ROUND. When a college coach or evaluator (publication, scouting service, media member, etc) performs an action in our database that involves your profile, an alert is generated and logged into your account so that you can maintain a running record of all contacts and alerts. College coaches and evaluators can also send you direct messages through the GymRat RECRUITING Index. To learn how to check your messages and alerts within your GymRat RECRUITING Index profile follow the steps below. You can also CLICK HERE to view a video tutorial of this functionality.
- Log into your GymRat account at https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/login/login.html
- Once logged in, click on the MY PROFILES link that appears in the blue navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the PLAYER PROFILE that you would like to view. That will take you directly to the PLAYER’S RECRUITING PROFILE Dashboard.
- Once on the RECRUITING PROFILE Dashboard, there will be three black boxes at the top of the page entitled NEW MESSAGES, NEW SEARCHES, and NEW VIEWS. CLICK HERE to learn what each of those elements represents.
- You click on any of the black boxes to view your messages, searches, and/or views. Each element also has a counter next to the black box in order to show how many unread or unchecked messages, searches, and/or views are in your account.