For all college programs, entry to the event and access to all rosters and player information is controlled through your GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscription. If your subscription for the current calendar year is active, you’re all set. All GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscriptions expire at the end of the calendar year.
- If you need to renew your subscription or need more information, CLICK HERE to view a quick tutorial on how to make that happen.
- If you need to purchase a GymRat RECRUITING Index subscription for the first time, CLICK HERE for a short video tutorial on how to make that happen.
- CLICK HERE to see how to electronically view GymRat CHALLENGE rosters and Event Reports within the GymRat RECRUITING Index.
On each day of the event, doors will be open to all venues at 7:00 AM with games beginning at 8:00 AM.
- Complete Game Schedules can be found at https://www.gymratchallenge.com/girls-event/girls-game-schedules/
- COLLEGE COACHES CHECK-IN areas will be clearly marked at the Impact Athletic Center.
- Our staff will check you in. With over 170 college programs expected to be in attendance, it is STRONGLY recommended that college coaches pre-register in order to avoid the line and expedite entry into the arena.
- If you already have an active GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscription, our staff will locate that in the system and provide you with your Event Pass & Coaches Roster Packet and you will be on your way. Your $99 annual subscription is all you need to gain entry to the event. That subscription also gets you one Event Pass. For additional staff members, Event Passes are $40 and a One-Day Pass is $30.
- If you need to complete your GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscription, there will be iPADS and laptops available for you to complete that process on site, however. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE EVENT in order to save time at the event and allow your program to have access to rosters prior to the event tip-off.
- For up to date event information:
- CLICK HERE to follow @GymRatCHALLENGE on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to follow @TheRealGymRatCHALLENGE on Instagram